Web Design - Graphic Design - Multimedia
Your right to privacy is important to Lush New Media. We are keen to strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring you obtain full value from the Internet and other products/services we may be able to market to you.
We will ensure that we comply with all protection the Data Protection Act affords to you. Further information on the Act is available at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
In some areas of our website, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your use of our website or to correspond/reply to you after you place an order with us or raise a query. This would also include where you subscribe to our online newsletters or provide feedback to us through contact form or when you complete any online survey we may offer from time to time. When you do so, we ask you to give us your name, e-mail address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the products/services to you. In relation to any online newsletters that we provide to you, you can unsubscribe at any time.
We may use your personal data for future e-mail mailings, notification of new products or new versions, general correspondence regarding the products/services and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing e-mails from us please inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group except if we sell the whole or part of our business.
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner's website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
Use of this website is subject to our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Security Statement Policy
1. Lush New Media has a management and corporate commitment to information security within the organisation and provides clear direction, guidance and responsibilities and procedures in this respect.
2. Lush New Media has a compliance officer who deals with security of information and personal data.
3. All Lush New Media employees are briefed on the importance of personal data and security and confidentiality of information obtained.
4. Lush New Media control physical security in relation to the information and personal data that is contained at its facilities and restricts access to the site, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise security.
5. All proprietary or confidential information, including personal data, is contained or stored on computer and any that is contained and stored on manual files are locked up and secure.
6. Lush New Media seeks to control access to information and personal data, including existing procedures for authorising and authenticating users as well as software controls for restricting access and techniques for protecting data such as encryption. Encryption is used in connection with our payment facilities for customers.
7. Lush New Media monitors and logs access so as to assist in detection and investigation of security breaches and any attempted breaches where they occur.
8. Lush New Media maintains a business continuity plan as a contingency plan which identifies its business functions and assets (including personal data) which would need to be maintained in the event of disaster and set out the procedures for protecting and restoring them if necessary.
9. Lush New Media's staff are trained on security systems and relevant procedures are in place in relation to the obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998. Accordingly, staff are aware of information security issues and they can go to the compliance officer with any issues relating to the Act, privacy or personal data. From time to time we endeavour to provide external speakers or representatives of relevant bodies to carry out training or to deliver seminars on the relevant subject.
10. In respect of detection and investigation of breaches where they occur, Lush New Media has in place relevant controls which should alert us to a breach in security. Lush New Media endeavour to investigate every breach of security.
11. The personal data and information held by Lush New Media is currently stored on the system, together with the invoicing spreadsheet, Excel spreadsheets, paper form.
12. Lush New Media is taking and will endeavour to continue to take all reasonable steps in order to protect our information and all personal data. However, Lush New Media cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data disclosed to it or collected by it.
“My only advice to people considering using Lush New Media is 'just do it!'”